Monday, November 2, 2009

Chop my Perry

Background: Born in NC, cultured in DC, starved in NY.
I am here to relay my struggles not only as an artist, but as a recent college graduate trying to balance:

Being Funny, Making Money, Rubbin Tummies


WHY SHOULD YOU CONTINUE?
The years after college are hard, long, and Penetrating. It is nice to know your not the only one going through FEELINGS OF BEING LOST

So, follow me as I get lost in NY, trying to figure out on a second to second, minute to minute, hour to hour, day to day, week to week, fortnight to fortnight, month to month, equinox to equinox, year to year, leap year to leap yearly basis of what I WANT DO with my young, nubile, liberal arts educated life. This could be anything from me posting ideas for standup, versions or lyrics to songs I'm writing, business ideas, and just general observations. PLEASE TELL ME IF MY BLOG IS ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
HILARIOUS
SAD
ANGRY
STARVING
BORING
CREEPY
POINTLESS
STEALING YOUR LEFT OVER PIZZA EVEN THOUGH YOU MARKED IT PERSONALLY IN THE FRIDGE

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i love it. espcially the huge fucker eatin a huge fucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. why dont you just ask your saftah for some brisket. she would never her little kevie go hungry.

    ReplyDelete